AF finally arrived...got my first appt!

>> Friday 4 September 2009

Well the day I've been waiting for has finally arrived...AF came this morning on CD 29 and IVF can finally start! :o)

When I noticed she'd arrived I got a fright, I know that sounds strange and I even wondered myself why I felt scared!! But the scary feeling went away and now I have more of a nervous excited feeling in my tummy.

So I called the clinic and I've to go in on Monday morning for a scan (to check ovaries etc) and a mock transfer. Nurse said I'd be in for about 45 mins and I'd also get my drugs and schedule etc. I'm really looking forward to getting my schedule so I'll get an idea of what is going to happen and when!!

So I'm going to have a wee glass of wine tonight, now I know I'm not pregnant, and to celebrate the start of IVF!! :o)

2 comments:

lostintranslation 4 September 2009 at 15:50  

Good luck with this cycle! I'll cross my fingers for a positive outcome.

Burkey0906 4 September 2009 at 16:11  

Thanks very much, really appreciate it x